When you click on one of the links below it will bring you to the practice page.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN YOUR PRACTICE make sure you login with your username and password.
Username: first initial lastname @sheltonps
The Password is password1
IF IT IS NOT WORKING then try one of these combinations:
The login box is in the upper right hand corner and it says username and password.
Once you are logged in it will say Welcome and your name.
If you don't login your progress will not be tracked!!!
To check your time log.
1) Click Analytics at the top of your page
2) Underneath USAGE you will see Date Range it is set to show you the last 30 days - click the drop down menu and select CUSTOM - input the state and end date of the assignment. The page will then recalculate and give the the time spent practicing.
REMEMBER: Your time is only calculated when you are "Actively" practicing.
RECOMMENDED AREAS OF PRACTICE
When you click on the math tab you will see a green link as shown above that says Recommendations. IXL monitors your learning and gives you recommended areas to work on. Click here to practice those trouble spots.
Unit 2 Perform operations with multi-digit whole numbers and with decimals to hundredths
- 5.NBT.B.5 Fluently multiply multi-digit whole numbers using the standard algorithm.
- Multiply by 2-digit numbers: complete the missing steps (5-C.12)
- Multiply 2-digit numbers by 2-digit numbers (5-C.13)
- Multiply 2-digit numbers by 3-digit numbers (5-C.14)
- Multiply 2-digit numbers by larger numbers (5-C.15)
- Multiply by 2-digit numbers: word problems (5-C.16)
- Multiply three or more numbers up to 2 digits each (5-C.17)
- Multiply by 3-digit numbers (5-C.18)
- Multiply three numbers up to 3 digits each (5-C.19)
- Multiply three or more numbers: word problems (5-C.20)
- 5.NBT.B.6 Find whole-number quotients of whole numbers with up to four-digit dividends and two-digit divisors, using strategies based on place value, the properties of operations, and/or the relationship between multiplication and division. Illustrate and explain the calculation by using equations, rectangular arrays, and/or area models.
- Properties of multiplication (5-C.6)
- Division facts to 12 (5-D.1)
- Division facts to 12: word problems (5-D.2)
- Divide multi-digit numbers by 1-digit numbers (5-D.3)
- Divide multi-digit numbers by 1-digit numbers: word problems (5-D.4)
- Divide numbers ending in zeroes (5-D.7)
- Divide numbers ending in zeroes: word problems (5-D.8)
- Divide 2-digit and 3-digit numbers by 2-digit numbers (5-D.11)
- Divide 2-digit and 3-digit numbers by 2-digit numbers: word problems (5-D.12)
- Divide larger numbers by 2-digit numbers (5-D.13)
- Divide larger numbers by 2-digit numbers: word problems (5-D.14)
- Choose numbers with a particular quotient (5-D.16)
- 5.NBT.B.7 Add, subtract, multiply, and divide decimals to hundredths, using concrete models or drawings and strategies based on place value, properties of operations, and/or the relationship between addition and subtraction; relate the strategy to a written method and explain the reasoning used.
- Add and subtract money: word problems (5-B.4)
- Divide money amounts: word problems (5-D.15)
- Add decimal numbers (5-H.1)
- Subtract decimal numbers (5-H.2)
- Add and subtract decimal numbers (5-H.3)
- Add and subtract decimals: word problems (5-H.4)
- Choose decimals with a particular sum or difference (5-H.5)
- Complete the addition or subtraction sentence (5-H.6)
- Inequalities with decimal addition and subtraction (5-H.7)
- Multiply a decimal by a one-digit whole number (5-I.3)
- Multiply a decimal by a multi-digit whole number (5-I.4)
- Multiply decimals and whole numbers: word problems (5-I.5)
- Multiply money amounts: word problems (5-I.6)
- Multiply three or more numbers, one of which is a decimal (5-I.7)
- Multiply two decimals using grids (5-I.8)
- Multiply two decimals (5-I.9)
- Division with decimal quotients (5-J.3)
- Division with decimal quotients and rounding (5-J.4)
- Division with decimal quotients: word problems (5-J.5)
- Add, subtract, multiply, and divide decimals (5-O.5)
- Add, subtract, multiply, and divide decimals: word problems (5-O.6)
- Price lists (5-S.1)
- Unit prices (5-S.2)