When you click on one of the links below it will bring you to the practice page.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN YOUR PRACTICE make sure you login with your username and password.
Username: first initial lastname @sheltonps
The Password is password1
IF IT IS NOT WORKING then try one of these combinations:
The login box is in the upper right hand corner and it says username and password.
Once you are logged in it will say Welcome and your name.
If you don't login your progress will not be tracked!!!
To check your time log.
1) Click Analytics at the top of your page
2) Underneath USAGE you will see Date Range it is set to show you the last 30 days - click the drop down menu and select CUSTOM - input the state and end date of the assignment. The page will then recalculate and give the the time spent practicing.
REMEMBER: Your time is only calculated when you are "Actively" practicing.
RECOMMENDED AREAS OF PRACTICE
When you click on the math tab you will see a green link as shown above that says Recommendations. IXL monitors your learning and gives you recommended areas to work on. Click here to practice those trouble spots.
Unit 3 Convert Like Measurements
- Volume of rectangular prisms made of unit cubes (5-EE.9)
- Volume of irregular figures made of unit cubes (5-EE.10)
- Volume of cubes and rectangular prisms (5-EE.11)
- CUSTOMARY UNITS
- Compare and convert customary units of length (5-Z.2)
- Compare and convert customary units of weight (5-Z.3)
- Compare and convert customary units of volume (5-Z.4)
- Compare and convert customary units (5-Z.5)
- Conversion tables - customary units (5-Z.6)
- Compare customary units by multiplying (5-Z.13)
- Convert customary units involving fractions (5-Z.14)
- Convert mixed customary units (5-Z.15)
- Add and subtract mixed customary units (5-Z.16)
- METRIC SYSTEM
- Compare and convert metric units of length (5-Z.8)
- Compare and convert metric units of weight (5-Z.9)
- Compare and convert metric units of volume (5-Z.10)
- Compare and convert metric units (5-Z.11)
- Conversion tables - metric units (5-Z.12)
- Convert metric mixed units (5-Z.17)
- Add and subtract metric mixed units (5-Z.18)