When you click on one of the links below it will bring you to the practice page.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN YOUR PRACTICE make sure you login with your username and password.
Username: first initial lastname @sheltonps
The Password is password1
IF IT IS NOT WORKING then try one of these combinations:
The login box is in the upper right hand corner and it says username and password.
Once you are logged in it will say Welcome and your name.
If you don't login your progress will not be tracked!!!
To check your time log.
1) Click Analytics at the top of your page
2) Underneath USAGE you will see Date Range it is set to show you the last 30 days - click the drop down menu and select CUSTOM - input the state and end date of the assignment. The page will then recalculate and give the the time spent practicing.
REMEMBER: Your time is only calculated when you are "Actively" practicing.
RECOMMENDED AREAS OF PRACTICE
When you click on the math tab you will see a green link as shown above that says Recommendations. IXL monitors your learning and gives you recommended areas to work on. Click here to practice those trouble spots.
Unit 4 Adding and Subtracting Fractions and Line Plots
5.NF Number and Operations—Fractions
- 5.NF.A Use equivalent fractions as a strategy to add and subtract fractions.
- Equivalent fractions (5-K.3)
- Write fractions in lowest terms (5-K.4)
- Convert between improper fractions and mixed numbers (5-K.5)
- Add fractions with unlike denominators using models (5-L.6)
- Add up to 4 fractions with denominators of 10 and 100 (5-L.7)
- Add fractions with unlike denominators (5-L.8)
- Subtract fractions with unlike denominators using models (5-L.9)
- Subtract fractions with unlike denominators (5-L.10)
- Add 3 or more fractions with unlike denominators (5-L.12)
- Complete addition and subtraction sentences with fractions (5-L.15)
- Inequalities with addition and subtraction of fractions (5-L.16)
- Add mixed numbers with unlike denominators (5-L.18)
- Subtract mixed numbers with unlike denominators (5-L.19)
- Complete addition and subtraction sentences with mixed numbers (5-L.22)
- Inequalities with addition and subtraction of mixed numbers (5-L.23)
- Add and subtract fractions with like denominators: word problems (5-L.4)
- Add and subtract fractions with unlike denominators: word problems (5-L.11)
- Add 3 or more fractions: word problems (5-L.13)
- Compare sums and differences of unit fractions (5-L.14)
- Add and subtract mixed numbers: word problems (5-L.20)
- Add and subtract fractions in recipes (5-L.21)